Photo courtesy of Dan Manning Photography

Congratulations, you’ve found your venue!

You’ve booked your wedding with Falling Water Gardens, so what are the next steps?


What else will we need from you?

✓ Banquet Permit – due one (1) month prior to event date

A banquet permit is a permit you apply for that allows the service and consumption of liquor at a private, invitation-only banquet or gathering held in a public place or business. Examples include weddings, company banquets, retirement parties, and club, organization or church events.

  • Order your banquet permit online here.
  • You must bring the permit with you the day of your event and it needs to be posted up in the bar area.
  • We also ask that you email a copy of the permit to us one month prior to the event so we know that you have it.

Desserts by Flour & Girl

✓ Wedding Liability Insurance – due one (1) month prior to event date

Liability insurance is an increasingly common venue requirement. It covers damage to the venue and injury to your guests. It’s a lot more affordable than cancellation/postponement insurance, but if you’re hiring services and making expensive purchases, you probably want both.

  • We recommend using WedSafe for liability insurance.
  • Must be a $1,000.000.00 policy and we must be listed as an additional insured.

Our name must be listed exactly like this:

RicknKen LLC DBA Falling Water Gardens
Rick Perry and Ken Hunt Jr.

They will also want our address:

17516 State Route 203
Monroe, WA  98272

Inside one of the glamping tents at Falling Water Gardens wedding venue.

Additional Insured Bartender – due one (1) month prior to event date

  • Your licensed bartender also needs to be insured. 
  • If your licensed bartender is not insured you can purchase single event liquor liability insurance for your bartender. 
  • We require an insurance policy of 1,000,000.00  We must be added as an additional insured to his/her insurance policy. 

Our name must be listed exactly like this:

RicknKen LLC DBA Falling Water Gardens
Rick Perry and Ken Hunt Jr.

They will also want our address:

17516 State Route 203
Monroe, WA  98272

➳ Things We’d Like You to Remember

  • Keep in mind that we do not have potable water on site. Please bring drinking water for guests and be sure to communicate with vendors about water.
  • Aside from the keg fridge and ice bin, there is no refrigerator to store items that need to be kept cool, so please plan accordingly.
  • Music must be turned off by 10pm per the noise ordinance law.
  • The venue must be cleaned and all people (wedding party, guests, vendors), decor, equipment, supplies, etc. must be off site by 11pm.
    • Every ½ hour or portion thereof after 11pm will cost an additional $100.
  • All garbage must be removed from the site. Any garbage left on site will cost a minimum of $100.
  • No guns allowed at the Venue.
  • No pets allowed at the Venue, unless special arrangements/contract have been formed & signed.
  • Guests may not bring their own alcohol to the Venue.
  • Intoxicated or unruly guests will be asked to leave the Venue.
  • Children must be closely supervised by an adult.
  • No glass beer bottles. Bartender may pour beer bottles into cups for guests.

➳ FAQ’s

  • What size table and chairs do you provide?



  • What can fit in the keg fridge?

~ Keg Fridge Storage Capacity Options:

1 Oversized Half Barrel Keg
1 Half Barrel Keg
1 Quarter Barrel Keg
1 Slim Quarter Keg
1-3 Sixth Barrel(s)
1-3 Cornelius Keg(s)
1 Slim Quarter and 1 Sixth Barrel Keg


  • Does Falling Water Gardens provide trash bags for the trash cans?

~ Yes, we provide trash bags.

  • Where should guests park for rehearsal/wedding day?

~ We have over an acre of private parking reserved exclusively for your event at the back of our property. We can easily accommodate parking for groups larger than 200 guests. Two parking attendants are provided on your wedding day to direct your guests to the back parking area.

  • When it comes to decor and such, are we allowed to drape pieces of tulle or chiffon around any of the trees in the upper ceremony area near the bar?

    ~ Yes, you may drape pieces of tulle/chiffon around the trees. All decor must be removed at the night’s end. Please be careful of the trees and other plants around the trees when hanging decor. 

  • Are sparkler exits allowed?

   ~ Sparklers are allowed. Please provide your guests a bucket of water for the hot sticks. If we have to pick up a bunch of sticks the next day then your refundable damage deposit will be charged. 

  • Will we have access to the fire pits on the premises to do a s’mores bar for the reception?

  ~ A s’mores bar can be created at the fire pit next to the glamping tents. 

  • We are not using a DJ service and would like to rent the stereo/sound system for the reception. Do you provide a sound system?

~ At no additional cost, we provide this ION Total PA Premier All-in-One Bluetooth Speaker. 

      • 500 Watts & Vibrant LED Multicolor Light Display
      • 15″ Woofer & 1″ Tweeter
      • USB Port & SD Card Slot
      • Microphone with 14.76′ Mic Cable <— there are two microphone ports on the back.
      • Includes Stand & Wireless Remote
  • Do you have a contract with any of the hotels where we can get a special rate for our guests?

~ At this time, we do not have a contract with any of the hotels, but I definitely recommend contacting them to see if you can get a special rate for your guests. 

➳ Best Western Sky Valley Inn

19233 State Route 2 Monroe, Washington 98272

➳ Evergreen Inn and Suites

19103 State Route 2 Monroe, WA 98272

➳ The Zinntopia Estate

17517 260th Ave SE Monroe, WA 98272

➳ Hampton Inn & Suites in Woodinville

19211 Woodinville Snohomish Rd Woodinville, WA 98072